KidDeeDe Toys (คิดดี๊ดี ทอยส์) proud to present Toys (ของเล่น), Board Games (บอร์ดเกมส์) and Collections (ของสะสม)

วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Collections share appreciation

Episode1 Collections are like boxes of memories
      I see that Collections seem like boxes which store personal memories. It’s meaningful for mentally. Although some Collection may not have much value if it lost, I will feel sad. 
      The Collections which I would like to share appreciation today, acquired in the year 1982. At that time, there was massive flooding in Bangkok, Thailand where I have been, and it caused me and my family couldn’t get into our house. Therefore, my parents decided to take the family on a tour to Japan and Hong Kong for a period of 9 days to escape the flood. At Tokyo Disneyland in Japan, my father bought me and my sisters a doll for each person. I chose Vintage Mickey Mouse Doll Mixed Plastic, Tokyo Disneyland 1982, my younger sister chose Vintage Mickey Mouse Doll, Tokyo Disneyland 1982 and my older sister chose Vintage Minnie Mouse Doll Mixed Plastic, Tokyo Disneyland 1982. In the present (year 2018), all three Dolls are still be as the condition under the following photos.
-Vintage Mickey Mouse Doll Mixed Plastic, Tokyo Disneyland 1982
          -Vintage Mickey Mouse Doll, Tokyo Disneyland 1982
-Vintage Minnie Mouse Doll Mixed Plastic, Tokyo Disneyland 1982
      In Hong Kong, I and my family went to Hong Kong Ocean Park to see dolphins’ show and I got a Vintage Dolphin Pool Toy, Hong Kong Ocean Park 1982, which will beep when its body was squeezed on.
           -Vintage Dolphin Pool Toy, Hong Kong Ocean Park 1982
Copyright By KidDeeDe Toys, the 17th days of March, 2018

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น